Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WiFi

WE HAVE IT! THE KENDERGIRL'S TECHNO-ILLITERATE FAMILY HAS FINALLY MADE THE LEAP INTO WIFI LAND!!!! I'M SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY STAND IT! NO MORE GOING TO PANERA OR THE LIBRARY IN ORDER TO CHECK MY FACEBOOK OR E-MAIL. MASSIVE PROPS GO OUT TO MY TECHNO-SAVVY UNCLE (the same one who climbed a tree at Thanksgiving) WHO HOOKED US UP! YAY!!!!!! *bounces up and down like a three-year old*
This was a part of my Christmas, but I really can't bring myself to care at this point. I have WiFi. My Internet connection isn't exactly what you'd call fast, but I'm used to that. And honestly, it's really not that slow.
Anyway, other news: it's New Year's Eve. Auld Lang Syne and all that jazz. I think we're going out to eat with my mom's brother and his family. Don't know for sure. But I think that might be the case. Homeslice and my youngest cousin Pluto are out shooting hoops right now. How they can do that in the dark is well beyond my level of expertise.
Well, I think I have to get ready...
And by get ready I mean brush my teeth and hair. Not with the same brush.

No comments: