I will not be angsty.
I will not be angsty.
I will not whine.
I will not moan.
I will not complain.
*Headdesk*
*Headdesk*
*Headdesk*
Things on the paper are going fan-blooming-tastic. In the past two hours I have received two e-mails from my editors, reminding me of things I already know and try my hardest to abide by.
Of course, it doesn't help that I already feel guilty for not attending the meeting last week. They keep saying over and over that the meetings are mandatory. I know this. I do. I had a paper to write and the darn thing took me almost four hours.
I haven't been doing so hot on the turning in of story ideas either.
Mah!
I do well in the writing stories department. I get my information and notify my editor days before if something goes wrong. I'm polite with the people I talk to and turn my stories in at least two hours before deadline. I keep copious records of everything should a source contest to what they said. I even started transcribing my recorded interviews.
I am trying. It just doesn't feel like it's enough.
I hate feeling inadequate. It makes me whine.
*Headdesk*
I think I need to pray. God is in control. In living for Him, everything else falls into place.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment